SHOP our supporters
We are fortunate and proud to be part of the hospitality industry, which has so much heart and passion. We have amazing supporters that have chosen the BC Hospitality Foundation as their CHARITY OF CHOICE and we, in return, share their special promotions!
Sunday, June 27th, Piva Modern Italian and Steel & Oak are proud to be partnering with BC Hospitality Foundation for our Community Heroes Series Take-Out Fundraiser.
On Sundays and Mondays throughout June 2021, Street Auntie Aperitivo House will donate 20% of its total sales to the BC Hospitality Foundation (BCHF).
$1 Donation per Bottle of “Gratitude by JAK’s” Wines Sold in BC throughout June 2021.
- Gratitude 2019 Bubbles – Made from Pinot Blanc with a splash of Syrah.
- Gratitude 2018 Chardonnay – 100% Chard from Oliver
- Gratitude 2019 Rosé – Blend of Summerland and Oliver Pinot Noir, Pinot Blanc, and Pinot Gris
- Gratitude 2019 Red – Blend of Merlot and Cabernet Franc from Summerland and Osoyoos.
Over Canada Day Weekend, June 30 to July 4
S.Pellegrino®, a proud partner of the culinary community, is pleased to launch the S.Pellegrino® Chef Collective, a new initiative to rally together emerging and renowned chefs in Ontario, Quebec and British Columbia in support of the future of dining. Over Canada Day Weekend, June 30 to July 4, a selection of restaurants will offer exclusive, curated tasting menus paired with complimentary 750ML bottles of S.Pellegrino® sparkling water. All menu sales will go directly back to the participating restaurants, and in honour of this partnership, S.Pellegrino will donate up to $100,000 to the BC Hospitality Foundation, the Canadian Hospitality Foundation and Montreal Restaurant Workers Relief Fund to support the future of our culinary community. Join us in supporting the future of dining by ordering from menus of our chef collective!
OUR CHEF COLLECTIVE (PARTICIPATING CHEFS AND RESTAURANTS INCLUDE:)
- David Hawksworth, Hawksworth Restaurant and Nightingale, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Yoann Therer, L’Abattoir, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Sean Reeve and Ralph Cravalho, The Mackenzie Room, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Sean Reeve and Mathew Bishop, Say Mercy!, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Jakob Kent, Como Taperia, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Alex Chen and Roger Ma, Boulevard, Vancouver, British Columbia
Trialto Wine Group Ltd (Trialto) has partners with a handful of wineries to support BC Hospitality Foundation through Spring and Summer 2021.
With the support of BC retail partner displays Trialto will be donating $1.00 per bottle sold to BC Hospitality Foundation.
You can find an assortment of the following brands through the following retailers supporting BCHF with displays of selections from the following wineries.
Wineries supporting BCHF:
- Jeio (by Bisol), Prosecco ITALY
- Viña Santa Ema, Central Valley , CHILE
- Evolution Wines by Sokol Blosser, Oregon, USA
- Illuminati Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, Tuscany, ITALY