Hospitality Scholarship Application
Hospitality Scholarship applicants must be at least 19 years of age and enrolled in the second or fourth year of a recognized hospitality or culinary program at a partner post-secondary institution.
We do not accept applications for scholarships; instead, respective program deans, chairs, and faculty will select one student from each institution. NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Eligible Post-Secondary Institutions Include:
- Camosun College
- Douglas College
- North Island College
- Okanagan College
- Royal Roads University
- Selkirk College – the Richard Gibbons scholarship
- Thompson Rivers University – Thomson Okanagan Tourism Association scholarship
- University of the Fraser Valley
- University of Victoria
- Vancouver Community College – the Lothar Heinrich Scholarship
- Vancouver Island University – the Peter Toigo Sr. (White Spot) Scholarship
Hospitality Scholarships are sponsored by: British Columbia Hotel Association (The Richard Gibbons Scholarship & The Lothar Heinrich Scholarship), Boston Pizza, Silver Birch Hotels & Resorts, WhiteSpot (The Peter Toigo Sr. Scholarship), Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association, Delta Hotels and Resorts, British Columbia Restaurant and Food Services Association (The George Tidball Scholarship)