October 15, 2019 (Vancouver, BC) –
We are pleased to announce that the 3rd Hotels to Help Lottery opens today and will take place from October 15th to 28th 2019. The Hotel Association of Vancouver runs the annual lottery and donates all proceeds to the BCHF. The lottery will again offer an outstanding lineup of prizes to be won, including sun & surf vacations, luxury local getaways, and one-of-a-kind culinary experiences. While most tickets are purchased and sold by individuals within the hospitality and tourism industry, increasing the chances of winning, this year the lottery is open to all BC residents.This year’s Grand Prize is a Mexican vacation, including 6 nights’ accommodation for 2 at the JW Marriott in Puerto Vallarta and return airfare supplied by AeroMexico with $500 spending money. ($3,500 value).
Other prizes include:
- 3 nights’ accommodation for 2 at the Fairmont Kea Lani in a deluxe Ocean View Suite. ($5,000 value)
- A Rocky Mountaineer train trip to Banff, with a 2 nights’ stay at tje recently redesigned Calgary Marriott downtown. ($5,000 value)
- 3 nights’ stay at the Fairmont San Francisco with 1st class airfare provided by Delta Airlines. ($5,900 value)
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Victoria’s harbourfront Hotel Grand Pacific travelling by V2V’s premium cruise service. ($1,000 value)
- $500 cash gift card.
- A Whistler weekend – 2 nights at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Whistler Suites and dinner for two. ($1,000)
- 2 nights’ stay at the Hyatt’s Spirit Ridge Resort, golf for two at Nk’Mip Canyon Desert Golf Gourse andlunch at the Nk’ Mip Cellars winery Patio Restaurant. ($1,000)
- 2 nights’ accommodation for two at Manteo Resort Waterfront Hotel & Villas and lunch at Cedar Creek Estate Winery. ($800 value)
- Two tickets to a Canucks game and signed Brock Boeser jersey ($700)
- A Samsung 55” television ($800 value)
- Dinner for 4 at CinCin ($600 value)
- Dinner for 4 at Blue Water Cafe ($600 value)
Tickets may be purchased singly or in packages:1 for $5
3 for $10
8 for $20
25 for $50
Note: The following people are not permitted to purchase tickets in this lottery: member(s), employees or volunteers of the B.C. Hospitality Foundation who are directly involved in the administration of the raffle and employees and immediate family of Darelle Media Inc. Immediate family includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren.
For further information please contact email@example.com.
Winning tickets will be drawn Tuesday, October 29 at 12:00 pm. at the Wall Sheraton Centre. Licence No. 120882
Suggested tweet: Win great travel #Prizes in the #HotelstoHelp #Lottery benefiting the @BCHospitalityFoundation https://darelle.com/pp/9oryr/