For Immediate Release
October 9, 2018 (Vancouver, BC) – The BC Hospitality Foundation (BCHF) is pleased to announce that the 2018 Hotels to Help lottery is now open. Created by the Hotel Association of Vancouver (HAV) to benefit the BCHF, this year’s lottery offers a lineup of fantastic prizes. Tickets are on sale until 11:59 pm on October 22, 2018.
The core idea of the BCHF is that BC’s hospitality industry looks after its own, and the Foundation is always grateful for the hotel industry’s amazing support through the Hotels to Help campaign. While members of the public may purchase tickets for the lottery, most of the purchases are made by Hotel Association of Vancouver member hotel associates.
This year’s Grand Prize is a Mexican vacation, including 5 nights’ accommodation for 2 at the JW Marriott in Cancun and return airfare supplied by AeroMexico ($5,000 value). Other prizes include:
- A Rocky Mountaineer train trip to Alberta, with a 3 nights’ stay at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge and return airfare ($7,700 value)
- 4 nights in New York at the Hotel on Rivington, with return First Class seats on Delta Air Lines ($3,500 value)
- NFL tickets to see the Seahawks at the 49ers, 5 nights’ accommodation at the Sheraton San Jose & Marriot Union Square, San Francisco, VIP wine tasting and 1 night at Wente Vineyards ($3,000 value)
- A Kamloops wine tour, including a 2 nights’ stay, guided visits to 3 wineries, and dinner at the Noble Pig ($1,000 value)
- A trip to Los Angeles, including airfare by Westjet and a 5-night stay at the JW Marriott LA Live ($4,500 value)
- A Samsung 49” Smart television ($900 value)
- A 2-night stay at the Okanagan Crush Pad guest house for 2 couples, including winery tour and lunch ($800 value)
- A Royal Class round-trip V2V cruise ticket between Vancouver/Victoria and a 2-night stay at the Oak Bay Beach Resort ($1,300 value)
- A tasting dinner for 4 at Notch 8 Restaurant at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver ($1,500 value)
Tickets may be purchased singly or in packages:
Tickets may be purchased here. The following people are not permitted to purchase tickets in this lottery: member(s), employees or volunteers of the B.C. Hospitality Foundation who are directly involved in the administration of the raffle and employees and immediate family of Darelle Media Inc. Immediate family includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren. For further information please contact email@example.com.
Winning tickets will be drawn Tuesday, October 23rd at 10:00 am.