Tourism Victoria proudly presents this years BCHF Victoria Golf Tournament – all in support of new beneficiaries & scholarship recipients.
The tournament is offered in partnership with ABLE BC (Alliance of Beverage Licensees) and the BCHA (BC Hotel Association). This year’s event will be held on Monday, September 19, 2017 at the amazing Westin Bear Mountain Resort, a fabulous golf course.
- Pre-golf brunch featuring Taco Revolution and a glass of bubbly
- Complimentary use of the driving range
- 20% Discount in the Pro Shop
- On-Course sampling stations
- Hole-in-ones plus other skill and non-skill prizes
- Post-golf reception
- Fabulous silent auction
- BBQ Dinner
Day of Itinerary
11:30am: Registration and Brunch
12:30pm: Welcome and Tournament rules and instructions
1:00pm: Shot Gun start-Texas Scramble Tournament
6-9:00pm: Reception, Dinner, Raffle and Silent Auction
For more information about sponsorship opportunities or registration please contact Kevin Neilson, BCHF Victoria Golf Committee Chair at kneilson [at] chateauvictoria.com.