Bring your game to the green at this year’s BCHF Golf fundraiser all in support of new beneficiaries and scholarship recipients.
Every year, the BCHF partners with ABLE BC (Alliance of Beverage Licensees) and the BCHA (BC Hotel Association) to bring you a fundraising golf tournament like no other. This year’s event will be held on July 10, 2017 at magnificent Westwood Plateau, which boasts challenges for golfers at all levels.
- Welcome Brunch featuring White Spot Burgers, sparkling wine reception
- Putting competition
- On-course Food and Beverage stations featuring, wine, coolers, spirits and great food
- Hole-in-One and other skill and non skill competitions
- Post golf reception
- Fabulous silent auction and raffle
- Westwood’s fantastic Dinner Buffet
- Prizes and more
Day of Itinerary
11:00am: Registration & Brunch. All players at Westwood Plateau Golf and Country Club, main clubhouse.
12:30pm: Welcome and Tournament rules and instructions.
1:00pm: Shot Gun start- Texas Scramble Tournament
6-9:00pm: Reception, Dinner, Raffle and Silent Auction