“C’est l’heure de l’Apéro!”
It is late afternoon in France or Québec and people are taking a pause to catch up and indulge in a little wine, often without commitment of dinner plans. Welcome to Apéro, a French way of life. More than connecting over drinks, it is taking a pause before the world continues again.
Let’s have A P É R O in Vancouver!
- Everyone welcome! Come by with co-workers, friends or meet new people
- Fun wines we love available by the glass
- Simple Belgium snacks; Moules-frites, cheese & charcuterie
- Never intimidating
- 5$ Corkage fee donated to BC Hospitality Foundation, bring a special bottle to share
- Super casual, no need to RSVP, drop in whenever you can
Just like food, wine has a way of bringing people together – from friends and family to once strangers. Let’s let it.
These events are currently hosted monthly at a rotating list of the city’s best restaurants. They are a collaboration between Québec-born, Vancouver-based wine-expert Maude Renaud-Brisson and some of Vancouver’s very best sommeliers.
We can’t wait to see you there!