In support of hospitality and tourism industry workers across British Columbia
Prizes and Discounts!!
There are daily prizes randomly drawn and awarded to those who register online and post on social media using #HospitalityHustle. As well, several independent fitness and running stores are extending discounts on merchandise to keep you motivated and safe. Check the offers and discounts HERE.
We’re now on the “second leg” of this year’s #HospitalityHustle presented by Odlum Brown Limited. Participants are stepping up their fundraising efforts, and social media posts are climbing! If you haven’t already registered, please do so here. Join us as we get moving to promote our physical and mental wellbeing while showing support for BC’s hospitality industry.
The weather’s warming up, so this is a great time to bring your friends, family, and colleagues onboard. You can also create or join a fundraising team here – we’re well on our way to our goal of $5,000, but we need your help! We continue to award daily prizes, but you must register on Eventbrite to be eligible for the draws!
April is WE FIGHT FOR HOSPITALITY MONTH
We are happy to partner with Rumble Boxing during the month of April for their We Fight for Hospitality Month! 🥊
For the month of April, Rumble Boxing is offering all those in the BC hospitality industry $100 Personal Training gift certificates!
Click here to redeem your Personal Training gift certificate while quantities last!
It’s been a challenging year! Rumble is fighting for and supporting our friends in the hospitality industry by providing a place to keep both physical and mental health a priority.
During the month of April, Rumble Boxing will be hosting giveaways and contests through their Instagram page, so follow them at @rumbleboxing, and keep your eyes peeled for these! In the meantime, click and redeem your $100 Personal Training Gift Certificate and book a session at their Yaletown studio.
This year, we’re saving up a number of our grand prizes to be won during the online “Finish Line” dance party, co-sponsored by Ridge Vineyards and Vintage West Wine & Spirits, on Sunday, May 30th. Only registered participants who are tuned-in to this virtual event will be eligible to win, so make sure to mark your calendars and dust off your dancing shoes! We will be drawing winners LIVE during the event, so you must have registered on Eventbrite, and tune-in to hear your name to win! You won’t want to miss your chance on winning these amazing prizes:
- A magnum of wine from Ridge Vineyards
- YWCA Health + Fitness Centre downtown Vancouver location – 1 year membership with towel service – value $1,000
- Nk’Mip Cellars – 2 nights at the Spirit Ridge Resort and Spa in Osoyoos, lunch and wine tasting for 2 at Nk’Mip Estate Winery – value $750
- Wild Goose Vineyards – Lunch for up to 4, including bottle of wine at Smoke & Oak Bistro, winery tour, and 6 bottles of wine – value $500
- Qualifirst cookware set and chef’s knife – value $350
- 2 x all-access passes to the Pentastic Jazz Festival in Penticton, September 2021 – value $300
- Rumble Boxing Studio package including Rumble Retail Gear, 1 pr of Boxing Gloves, 1 x heavy bag class and $100 personal training gift certificate at Rumble Boxing Studio – value $285
- TIME Winery VIP tour, tasting, and lunch for 2 – value $250
- Noble Ridge Vineyard & Winery – magnum of Reserve Meritage and premium tasting for 2 – value $150
Don’t forget to follow the BCHF on Instagram at @bchospitality for…
- Training Tips on Tuesdays
- #WineWednesday – sponsored by Containerworld
- Thirsty Thursday and
- Support Sunday
Our Partners and Supporters