A waitress and bartender from New Westminster, Shannon was hit by a skiier in April 2015 while snowboarding on Blackcomb, shattering her C5 vertebrae.
A worker at the 19 Okanagan Grill + Bar in Kelowna, Lyndon had to take time off for wrist surgery.
Diagnosed with cancer a number of years ago, it then moved through Marcio’s body, which led to the need for further treatment.
Numerous health problems related to arthritis and severe asthma meant that a new motorized scooter was required for Bernice to get around.
Our latest news…
- Hotels to Help online lottery in support of the BCHF
- Mental Health upcoming webinars
- 2022 Beneficiary Stories
- TACO VINO event – less than 100 tickets left!After two long years, the BC Wine, Cider & Spirits Festival is back with TACO VINO- A Mexican themed BC Wine, Cider, Spirits & Beer Tasting and it is about to…
- Webinar – Supporting Mental Health in the Restaurant IndustyRegistration is now open for the upcoming online webinar; ‘Supporting Mental Health in the Restaurant Industry’ presented by #FairKitchens. It will take…
- Mental health & Wellbeing at Work – A (Top) Chef’s PerspectiveIn honour of World Tourism Day, BC’s Hub for Workplace Mental Health is excited to celebrate the Hospitality & Tourism…
- 2022-2023 Board of DirectorsThe BC Hospitality Foundation is proud to announce the 2022/2023 Board of Directors and would like to recognize and appreciate…
- #HospitalityHustle is Back!The BC Hospitality Foundation (BCHF) sprung into spring with our annual #HospitalityHustle fundraising event. The province-wide, 40-day challenge unites British…
- Malbec World Day at Marquis Wine Cellars
- BC Hospitality Foundation Golf Tournaments open for registrationThis year, 3 BC Hospitality Foundation Golf Tournaments are now open for registration. Read all about it at https://conta.cc/3tZK0lF
- BCHF Scholarship Program opens todayThank you to all our sponsors. $65,000 will be awarded in 2022! Read the whole release @ https://conta.cc/3BrQZaf
- 2021 Beneficiary Stories