We Need You!
The BCHF always needs volunteers and people to join our committees, so if you want to get involved, please email email@example.com.
If you’re short on time, there are lots of other ways to support us.
Buy Joanne Sasvari’s Vancouver Eats: Signature Recipes from the City’s Best Restaurants cookbook, which features 90 recipes from 45 restaurants in Vancouver and Whistler, including Hawksworth, Thomas Haas, CinCin, and Wildebeest
- Order your cook books directly through us at LINK and $15 will be donated to the BCHF
- Cost is $38.95 plus taxes
- Order by October 31st and receive your books by November 30th in time for the holidays
- The author is available to sign the books upon request, or arrange for Joanne to attend your event for a book signing
Monday Corkage @ Atlas Steak + Fish in Burnaby
We’re delighted to announce that every Monday starting October 22nd, Atlas Steak + Fish will be donating $10 for corkage fees, (reduced from $25 fee) to the BC Hospitality Foundation. Bring your own bottle(s) of wine to the restaurant and enjoy fantastic cuisine in a great atmosphere, all while supporting the BCHF. A top-rated TripAdvisor restaurant, Atlas Steak + Fish is located in the Delta Hotel Burnaby, and is now open for lunch on weekdays from 11:30am to 2:00pm, as well as dinner from 4:00pm daily.
- If you’re a business owner or HR Manager, it’s easy to implement this program at your company
- If you’re a hospitality worker, ask your employer to implement this program
- Employees can donate as little as $1 a week, and all individuals who donate $25 or more over the course of a year receive a tax receipt
Truffles Catering Express will donate $5.00 for first time lunch orders to the BCHF
“Looking to get fresh lunch for your office team? Place an order with Truffles Catering Express and they’ll donate $5 from your first meal to us! First-timers receive an additional 15%.
https://expressorder.trufflescatering.net/ Promo code: bchfON”