Please email email@example.com if you can help out!
Friday, May 24, 2019
TOP DROP VANCOUVER
Roundhouse, Yaletown (181 Roundhouse Mews, Vancouver, B.C.)
Volunteers needed – Attire: Casual – dark tops and pants with comfortable shoes
11:00 am – 1 pm
- Assist with event set up
1 pm to 4:30 pm
- Trade registration & name tags
- Collect donations
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Ticket taking
May 31 (6pm to 10pm), June 8 (2pm to 7pm) and June 9 (12 noon to 5 pm)
VANCOUVER CRAFT BEER WEEK
The Beaumont Studios 316 West 5th Ave, Vancouver | PNE Grounds, 2901 E. Hastings St., Vancouver
May 31 (6pm to 10pm)
The Beaumont Studios – 316 West 5th Ave, Vancouver
June 8 (2pm to 7pm) and June 9 (12 noon to 5 pm)
PNE Grounds, 2901 E. Hastings St., Vancouver
6 volunteers to sell raffle tickets for each day
Attire: Casual – dark tops and pants with comfortable shoes
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
IVSA NEW PRODUCT SALON – TRADE
Hyatt Regency Hotel (655 Burrard Street, Vancouver)
1:30 pm to 4:00 pm
2 Volunteers – Coat check
Attire: Business Casual – dark denim, flat shoes/boots
June 8, 2019 from 1 pm to 4:00 pm
CHEF MEETS BC GRAPE – OKANAGAN
See Ya Later Ranch Okanagan – 2575 Green Lake Road Okanagan Falls
Specific volunteer positions will be posted soon.
July 8, 2019
BCHF VANCOUVER GOLF TOURNAMENT
Westwood Plateau Golf & Country Club – 3251 Plateau Boulevard, Coquitlam
9 am to 12 pm
- Registration and welcoming hosts
- Silent auction set up
10:30 am to 6 pm
- Grid person Hole 15
9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Putting Green assistant
5 pm to 9 pm
- Silent auction selling raffle tickets, silent auction runners
July 14, 2019 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
A&W FLOAT FUNDRAISER
Nat Bailey Stadium – 4601 Ontario St. Vancouver
- 8 volunteers to help prepare floats
- 1 volunteer to wear the A&W Bear costume!
August 27, 2019
BCHF VICTORIA GOLF TOURNAMENT
Westin Bear Mountain Resort – 1999 Country Club Way, Victoria
All day. Specific volunteer positions will be posted soon.
Volunteers are the heart of any successful charitable organization. With our reliable, passionate volunteers, the BCHF can make sure financial support is available to people in our industry. We could use help on any of the following initiatives:
- Help out with our signature events either by participating on a committee and helping year round or helping on day of the event. Some people do both! This can be in various capacities from securing sponsors to hosting the registration table. Whatever you want to do, we can make it happen.
- Volunteer opportunities exist throughout the year at the BCHF’s various events. Jobs include event registration, working the coat check, and sharing information at trade show booths. The main qualification is a great attitude and the desire to help the industry’s own charity. Join us.
- Are you a graphic designer, website expert, photographer, social media guru? No matter your expertise, we could use your help.
To volunteer fill out the form below or contact Lucy Cayuela or phone 604-986-3256.[/cmsms_text][/cmsms_column][/cmsms_row]